It has been three months since needing to close because of Covid19, but I am so excited to announce that I will be opening my doors again this weekend!
When you come to my studio, you can be reassured that I have taken all the necessary safety and health precautions to keep you and your family protected. This is what I have put in place:
- I will be wearing a mask during sessions
- I wash my hands thoroughly prior to each session, and keep hand sanitizer at my side throughout the session. Sanitizer is also set out for clients to use upon entering my studio, and during the session if necessary
- Disinfectant wipes are available (ie., for cell phones and other personal items)
- My studio has private washroom facilities, and are sterilized between each session
- All surfaces are sanitized before and after each session
- Every prop, backdrop and tool used during a session is washed and sanitized (outside props are not accepted at this time)
- Any soiled disposable items will be removed from studio immediately
- Any textiles and fabrics used during a session will be washed
- Studio will not provide toys or books for siblings until further notice
- Only one session will be scheduled per day
- Sessions are limited to immediate family only
- Shoes are removed before entering and kept inside the door
- Strict “no sick” policy. All clients are required to disclose and reschedule a session if someone in the immediate family (or someone they have been in contact with) has experienced any symptoms, such as fever, runny nose or vomiting in the last 24 hours. There will be no fee to reschedule the session.
- When shooting outdoor sessions, I will be using a long lens to ensure I maintain a safe distance
I cannot wait to see you, whether it be at my studio, or an outdoor session! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask at the time of booking your session!